2 februarie 2010

Cinema Republica

Friday I went with my lover at movie premier "Book of Eli" it wasn't an extraordinary movie but has one particular part that caught my attention.
When we took our tickets they didn't gave us seats. I wonder why it was a premiere. So when we entered the cinema there wasn't the crowd I expected, we were 8 persons in a 1000 seats cinema. I couldn't believe that such a great cinema will be ended by Cinema City and Odeon.
But don't forget all of Cluj citizens who have been to the Republica Cinema have at least one memorable thing to remember. What is yours?

2 comentarii:

  1. No praise for the originality this time (unlike for the coffee idea), but maybe this will look interesting: http://www.tiff.ro/node/1879
    P.S. They couldn't have given you "sits", but "seats" maybe :p

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yes that inspired me too, I know that is lack of originality but I this is due the time spent in boring lectures from the faculty.(exams):( and i know is seats i will correct that:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere